Directions to Camp Barstow
For those coming from the West . . .
- From I-26, take the Prosperity exit (exit 82) into Prosperity
- Depart Prosperity (South) on SR-391
- Stay on 391 for about 11 miles. You will cross over Lake Murray twice.
- Turn Right (West) onto SR 42 59. You will see a brown sign directing you to Camp Barstow.
- Stay on SR42 59 for 2.8 miles.
- Turn Right at the Camp Barstow sign. Follow the signs for about 0.5 miles into Camp.
- Parking area is on the left.
For those coming from the East . . .
- From Lexington, head west on US-378 / US-1
- When US-1 and US-378 split, stay Right on US-378.
- Stay on US-378 for 17.5 miles until you arrive at the Saluda Traffic Circle.
- From the traffic circle, take your first Right onto US-391 (North) toward Prosperity.
- Travel on US-391 for 1.6 miles.
- Turn Left onto Mt. Willing. You will see a brown sign directing you to Camp Barstow.
- Stay on Mt. Willing for 2.8 miles.
Turn Right onto Collum Landing at the Camp Barstow sign. Follow the signs for about 0.5 miles into Camp.
Turn Right onto Ruby Riser Rd
Parking area is 1 mile on the left.