● For Webelos only (and their parents & leaders). Siblings cannot be accommodated.
● Cost is $55.00 for Webelos & $20 for parents / leaders
● Registration is by pack, but individuals will be allowed.
● Registration is reserved upon payment of fees and is first come, first serve, although we will keep a waiting list for overflow
● Leadership ratio is 1 leader to no more than 4 Webelos - keep this in mind when registering
● Webelos will be formed into 12 patrols of no more than 12 boys, space is limited, and you may be in a patrol with folks from others units
● The event program is very similar to a Boy Scout camporee, complete with a competition among the event’s patrols.
● Patrols will be led by a Boy Scout patrol leader and assistant patrol leader
● Patrols will rotate through scheduled activity sessions over the weekend
● Activity sessions will be Boy Scout led
● A ceremonial trail will lead to Saturday night’s campfire & patrol skit competition
● A Boy Scout led non-denominational Christian chapel will be held Sunday morning
● All meals will be in the dining hall (no foil packet dinner this year)
● Meals served are Friday night snack, breakfast, lunch & dinner Saturday, Sunday breakfast
● Registration fees cover meals, program supplies, insurance and a patch for every registrant
● Class A uniforms are for the Sunday flag parade, chapel & awards ceremony - an activity uniform of Scout shorts and Scout t-shirt are for all other times.
● Check-in begins Friday, Sept. 18 at 4:00 and camp will be clear by noon Sunday
Limited adirondack (3 sided cabins) space is available in almost all camp sites. Webelos need to pitch and sleep in a tent for rank advancement and male/female segregation in accord with the Guide to Safe Scouting must be observed, so adirondack space should be reserved for adults with only one sex in each building. Showers and latrines are centrally located in camp.